Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Thank you ♥

Hi

I just wanted to post a quick thankyou to all of my lovely followers who left comments on my previous post.

For some reason I am having problems leaving comments on some of your blogs so if I have not left a comment I will be doing tomorrow or Friday.

Some of your comments really got me thinking and have made me think in a different way.  Everytime I feel negative I am going to read these comments and maybe they will make me realise I am being silly!

I also just wanted to let you all know that Awear stores all over the UK are closing down this Sunday and they are selling all their stock at £10.00 or less.

I popped in there the other day and picked up a couple of things...I may go back Saturday as they may reduce things even more!!

If you have an Awear near you then get down there pretty quick.

I have a haul post to do in the next couple of days too so look out for this...ok I know I said I was not buying anymore clothes till I lost weight but  I have had some brilliant bargains!!!

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know a-wear was closing down!! Shame cos I really like that store!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we don't have any Awear shops round here, shame x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, sad news about A Wear, I love that shop!

    Sending you much love x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx