Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Outfit post




Pansy dress - Topshop
Coral Cardigan - H&M
Tan plaited belt - New Look
Tights _ Primark
Bow Pumps - Primark

I love this dress, I bought it in the Topshop sale a couple of weeks ago.  I cannot wait to be able to wear it with bare legs and sandals when the weather gets warmer.

I am also lusting over a couple of Topshop tunic dresses at the moment.

This lace/crochet one...beautiful



Floral Bunches tunic - also another lovely print.


Both will go with my Office wedges too (previous post) !!!

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. that dress looks gorgeous on you.. I like the colors on the last dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral tunic, so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pansy dress on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crochet dress is gorgeous! I'm going to have to check out topshop, I haven't been in there in ages...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very pretty and will be great for the summer.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress, and I really like the crochet dress too. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pansy print dress looks wonderful on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, I love the dresses you are lusting after, particularly the first x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx