Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

What's in my shopping bags??


♥Primark♥

Trenchcoat with detatchable fur collar! I am not keen on the collar to be honest the fur is a bit rubbish looking so I shall definitely be removing it.  This was only £25 and they had one very similar in H&M for £35 and it was not as nice as the Primark one!




Kingsize duvet cover - amazingly good quality for only £20.00.



Earrings






♥G21 range at George Asda♥

 I bought this lovely navy heart print dress.





I love the neckline its very flattering for larger chested girls and I love the sleeves.


♥H&M♥

Navy blue belted cardigan (looks horrible in this photo!!!)

Hair bands and coloured grips



Oh and I also bought this navy hair band for a £1.00 in the Peacocks sale. I have been after a navy one for ages that was not too big as I hate those massive bows some people wear.



So thats about it.


Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. The trench coat is realy cute! I like faux fur on the collars, but if you say this one is not nice looking, the coat will still look good without it. You seem to have a better ASDA than mine, everytime I go the clothes are rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely trench coat! The George dress is lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh i love that George dress!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that dress! I might go and see if they have it in my store, wonder if it will suit me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that duvet cover set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heart dress is cute. I'm always a fan of polka dots, especially polka dot hearts. And good hair accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that heart dress! So darling.

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooh I love the bed sheets! Primark is great for things like that, I have a lovely set from there

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your trench

    stop on my blog and if you like it ,lets follow each other

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx