Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Outfit Post - Queen of hearts

Hello everyone

Another week is over again! 

This week I have put the deposit down on a mini break in Devon for later this year and am also sorting plans for a girls weekend away in Devon too!  As its my 40th later this year I wanted to go away with my closest girl friends to celebrate, my birthday is not until November but I wanted to go away in the summer so we are going in June!
I am also trying to book a holiday for when my actual birthday is, I really want to visit New York but its very expensive and although I would have the money I don't know if I could spend all that money on 4 nights away although it would be amazing! 

I am sorry I have not been blogging much lately but I cannot seem to get to grips with this new layout on blogger..I hate it! I cannot seem to leave comments on many blogs and its just really frustrating. Does anyone else have this?
I am sorry If I have not left comments but I am trying to sort this out!

 
Today I decided to pop into town after all it was pay day yesterday and I really needed to get some toiletries.  I did buy a few goodies I shall post about soon

This was my outift and hair.






Dress - G21 at Asda
Vest top, belt, tights and boots all Primark
Bow hair bank - Peacocks
Cream cardigan - Zara

I will try and do some more posts....I promise!

I have a couple of reviews I want to do and some other ideas.
Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. There is no way in hell that you are turning 40 this year. No.Way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Lisa :). I haven't noticed too much of a difference with the new blogger xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, lovely outfit. I`ve had probs with blogger too, its very annoying.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back hun and hope its not been too busy a week.

    You sound just like me when I was trying to plan my 40th holiday. I didn't want to break the bank but I did want a holiday to remember. We were lucky when we went to NY in November for Ashleighs 16th and did it fairly cheaply, but it can be an expensive few days.

    What ever you do I am sure you will have a great one. Planning it is half the fun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannae believe you'll be turning 40 this year!! Love the dress!! (and yep I don't like the new blogger layout!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem with leaving comments on some blogs... Annoying! Anyway, any time you mention your age I just can't believe it! I just asked my boyfriend how old he thought you were and he said 25! I want to look young like you at your age :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress its so darling, and also......how in the hell are you turning 40 this year...HOW... you look waaaaaay too young! Oh and I am so glad someone else cant work out how to leave comments or the whole blogger layout, its taking me yonks to do anything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh you look lovely! No way do you look nearly 40! I say if you can afford it go for it with New York if it's something you really want to do. It would be a great way to celebrate and just think if you don't decide to get it booked in a few years you may regret not celebrating in that way?
    Thankyou for your comment on my blog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb dress,the colours really suit you.

    I can't believe you're nearly 40! You look so naturally fresh faced.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got that dress last night! Its so low cut though, i like it with the vest but i know Seb will just pull it down so i think it will be going back!
    You look fab as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that dress, you look lovely. You are never turning 40 this year, no-one would guess x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx