Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

My new love............

Office shoes!

I used to shop in Office years ago and I remember having some pink peep toe sandals from there about 7 years ago. I wore them all the time in summer.

I have not shopped in Office for a while, not sure why but I think it was because New Look started doing great shoes at a lot cheaper prices....however the quality was nowhere near as good as Office's shoes!  The other day I was browsing their sale and bought the tan leather sandals from my previous post....I do love these they will go with so many things in my wardrobe!

Yesterday I thought I would have a little wander into their store in town and they still had quite a few sale items.  I immediately fell in love with these green leather wedges they were were £60.00 reduced to £12.00, needless to say I ended up buying them!! Come on I mean at that price I could hardly resist!!

They are actually a paler green than in this photo more like a softer mint green.

Office Glynnis wedge green leather

I cannot wait for Spring/Summer so I can wear them.

Do you ever shop in Office?
  
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I never shop in Office, those shoes are a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regular check their online sales! My velvet platforms were from there last year & I love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute wedges. I need a few more this summer because they look sweet with dresses and skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love them! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it - you have a new follower :D

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love them! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it - you have a new follower :D

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx