Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Outfit of the day

Hiya

I had the day off work today so I thought I would go into town.

I have some gift vouchers to spend in Dorothy Perkins and Topshop but I did not end up spending them as there was nothing I liked.

I bought a few items in Primark and some accessories I shall post about this tomorrow.

This was my outfit




Dress - New Look
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - H&M
Boots & Tights - Primark

Its Mike's birthday today so I am taking him out for a meal tonight.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. that dress is lovely. Enjoy your meal out, and happy birthday to your over half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress! you always dress so nicely, have a good meal!

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your meal out! I love those boots x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! I've been wearing a lot of tights and boots too I love how it looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx