Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Haul time - Primark Awear and H&M

Fistly I just want to say I am having problems leaving comments on certain blogs, when I go the comment section and click post a comment its just bringing up a blank screen.  I am so sorry if I have not left any comments on your blog but I am trying to fix this.

This is only a small haul, these are a couple of things I picked up on my lunchbreak.

As I mentioned before Awear had a closing down sale and I bought this lovely Jasmine cream floral dress which was £28.00 reduced to £6.00. I love this dress its really flattering and pretty.




I also bought a pencil skirt for work which was £30.00 reduced to £9.00 - no photo of this I am afraid as its just a plain black skirt but its a really nice material and fits lovely, its great for work.  I always find pencil skirts are usually too long for me as I am quite short but this is just the right length too,

and these bangles were £8.00 reduced to £3.00.


In H&M I bought these pretty ballet pumps


and in Primark I bought this cream sheer lace blouse.  I wore this to work tucked into a skirt and a cardi but it can also be worn with leggings or skinny jeans.  This was £8.00.





I also bought a few basic tops for layering.

I have next Friday off work and I am going shopping,  I saw a lovely duvet cover in Primark which I may get plus I really want a belted trenchcoat/mac! I don't get much time to shop properly now as I don't get enough time on my lunch break and I hate going into town on Saturdays as I work in town all week!

I have some gift cards I was given for christmas so may spend these if I find anything nice.

Have a nice weekend, whats left of it!

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the pumps, I keep seeing lots of lovely pale pumps at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous buys as ever Lisa! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and cream top. I seem to end up with Gift cards for places I don't like. Hope you had better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the bangles, so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice buys. That cream top is lovely as is the dress.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pumps are lush!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I checked out a-wear after your post, and picked up a lovely cranberry coloured dress for £5, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always find some great items. I like the shoes and the top is pretty. Pencil skirts are great and I really need another for work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I had to follow as soon as I saw your blog title - go brunettes - but now I've read loads of your posts, and this is literally the most adorable blog ever, going to keep looking at your posts everyday!
    Check my blog out?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx