Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Outfit post - White lace

Hiya

After such a hectic day at work Mike and I decided to go out for tea which was really nice and this is my outfit.



I love the scalloped edging on this dress.




 
Dress - New Look.  I had a bargain with this dress it was the only one there and it was originally £34.99 but I got it for just £5 as the zip was broken...I think that was the reason no one had bought it before!  I bought a new zip which cost £2.00 and did it myself so in total it cost me £7.00

Belt & Cardigan - Primark
Peach studded shoes - New Look

I have bought some lovely new items this week which I shall blog about at the weekend.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, it's lovely!y And it is totally you! I think of light coloured, pretty, frilly dresses and Lisa-Jane comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou thats so nice. I do love my frilly dresses ha ha x

      Delete
  2. lovely dress. I would have no idea how to change a zip, I'm clueless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose besides from English and dance I think sewing was the only other thing I liked at school. I am surprised I thought you would be brilliant at needlework xx

      Delete
  3. Very Pretty I love it!! It shouts I love being a girl!! Girl Power hehehe!! I love dressing super girly sometimes and nothing says I am a girl like lace!! Tea sounds wonderful hope you had relaxing and enjoyable time ~ Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, I am totally with you I love being a girl and would never ever want to be a guy! I love the fact we can wear so many pretty things and accessories like hair slides. Thankyou x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress.So girly. I love lace dresses.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely dress. Sewing skills are a handy thing to have...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress it is so cute - and what a bargain!
    You look great as usual!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress, congrats on the bargain! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress, you look lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful dress! I love the scalloped hem. And well done on changing the zipper yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx