Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

♥Autumn wishlist ♥

Hello everyone
 
Well we got Tommy's ashes today, its heartbreaking but at least he is back with us now.
 
I have been browsing online again and have seen a few gorgeous items I really want:
 
Firstly in H&M I really love this Cream Peplum Cardigan
 
 
 
Boohoo -  I love both of these dresses. The first two are the same dress but I love both colours and don't know which one I prefer more!
 
 
 
 
I would love this dress for work.
 
 
 
Dorothy Perkins - I love this skirt I also want this for work
 
 
 
 
I am sure there are bound to be more things I want in the next few weeks I do love autumn/winter clothing.
 
What do you think?
 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway it ends on the 26th September, please take a look here http://brunette-lady.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-small-giveaway.html
 
Oh and I will be catching up on all your blogs tomorrow.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that skirt. When I worked most of my skirts were like that and I would wear little cardigans and high heels with them. I love the peplum cardigan in H&M too. They really do have some fab stuff!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Tommy is back with you. I like the cardigan which is odd because I can't stand peplums! I hope you feel brighter soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have my cats ashes too, in a statue of a white cat like him. got it from US on ebay but worth it! my boyfriend thinks it's creepy but i couldn't do anything else. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're both okay. You should treat yourself to a lovely apple tree or rose bush for the garden, something beautiful to always remind you of Tommy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a lovely blog =)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wishlist my dear,

    sending love

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The h & m cardigan is so cute ! Loving the upcoming fall styles. It's definitely my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx