Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

Primark & H&M Haul

Hiya

 
These are my buys from yesterday:
 
In Primark I picked up this gorgeous teal chiffon style dress. This is lovely I love the long sheer sleeves, its really flattering and its a truly gorgeous colour.  This actually looks a lot nicer on than on the hanger!
 
 


 
Peach Brushed Lace Jumper - This is gorgeous and I love the brushed lace effect plus its really warm and cosy. 
 

 
 
Cream lace Peplum top - This is a bargain as New Look wanted £16.99 for one of these and this one was £6.00. Ok so you need to wear a top undeneath but I have loads of vest tops!
 
 
Pink butterfly longline t-shirt £2.50 - I love this for wearing just casual with jeans and its such a lovely pretty pink.  I went up a couple of sizes in this top as I wanted it to be long and not too tight and you know what Primark sizing is like!
 
 
  
Then in H&M I bought this bottle green cardigan, they had this hot pink too which I may also get.  I love these cardi's for work.
 
 
 
I also bought these earrings in a random dress shop.  I love these because I have long hair you cannot see the ring part (which I am not keen on) you can only see the bows and the teardrop.
 
 
 

I also received the Matalan order yesterday and the Peter Pan collar dress is just stunning and ideal for work.  I may order another of these in a different colour they look much more expensive than £14.00.




Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx


 

10 comments:

  1. Awww such cute finds as always. I love the butterfly print too! I adore butterflies.

    Would love to see a picture of the peterpan dress on, it looks beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you found some pretty things to wear!! I love the color of that first dress ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lace jumper and those pretty earrings x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the matalan dress, it looks fantastic for work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always get such lovely things! The first dress is a gorgeous colour xx

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nearly bought tha Matalan sees the other day .. But resisted - gorgeous though isn't it!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always buy the best things! I was gutted that the shop in the galleries had sold out of the dog print dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Matalan dress is so cute! I love how many Peter Pan collar dresses are around at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour of that first dress is absolutely stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic bunch of goodies! Loving the first dress, I may have to pop in to see what they, have as they would be great for work.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx