Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

£5 buys and a tiny Primark haul

Hiya everyone

I have bought a few items over the past week or so.
 
I ordered this gorgeous dress from Everything 5 pounds.com, its so pretty I love it.  I love the fact it has sheer long sleeves as I cannot seem to find many long sleeved dresses. It also looks like it cost more than £5.00 too.  I think this could look a tad 'twee' so I will wear it with belt, boots and a chunky cardigan.

 

 
In the £5 shop in town I bought these shoes for work.  The colour does not do them justice in this photo, but they are like a taupe grey colour. They are really comfy and not too high and again look more expensive than a fiver!


In Primark I bought these cute leopard print boot slippers....they are so warm and comfy.

 
Tights - now its getting colder I needed some of these.
 


I also bought these mugs in Primark which were £1.00 each.  I love the designs..so cute!

 
Have a lovely weekend.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. O wow I love those slipper boots, what a fab pattern!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress. it will be perfect now its getting that bit cooler too. I really need some warm tights too.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great buys but I particularly like that first one! What is it made out of? Is it chiffon or thicker material?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you always find such good bargains. Personally I love the mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is glorious, such a great collar too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first dress is gorgeous, dying to see that on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be wearing it this weekend so I will take a photo x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx