Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Rumble in the jumble

Hiya
 
Today we picked up our cat from the local cat sanctuary.  He is lovely, his name is Orlando although we are thinking of change it.  He is a but shy but very affectionate, I will do a post about him soon.

I just wanted to show you my jumble sale buys from a couple of weeks ago.
 
These items were all a bargainous 30p each:


G21 Asda Cream Bow Shirt Dress - love this dress its so flattering and will look fab with tights and boots
 
 
 



Primark Polka dot shirt dress - this is really flattering...I love it.





Primark Pointelle knit dress - was not sure about this as its 'beige' not exactly a great colour but I think maybe I will try and jazz it up a bit...! For 30p you cannot go wrong!

 


Peacocks Cream fitted jacket - I love this its a thick cotton material and its really fitted but also casual.



Peacocks lilac summer top.  This is just stunning the colour is so vibrant and its really flattering. It looks lovely with my indigo skinny jeans.



I also got this Dorothy Perkins teal jumper - ideal for work!



Primark cropped blue cardigan



I also got a white cardigan by Florence & Fred which is hardly worn, a cream vest top from Dorothy Perkins which was brand new and a George at Asda grey sweatshirt, not something I normally wear but I thought it would be ideal for wearing around the house when it gets colder. I won't be wearing it outside though, I don't do sweatshirts! 
 
Have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx


9 comments:

  1. Aww how lovely Lisa-Jane, I`m so pleased you have got a new cat and its really sweet that he is shy, bless.
    You got some great bargains hun. Well done.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bargains or what!? Got a cat ourselves this week and we are in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I have major jealousy over the bow print and polka dot dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I need to head to a jumble sale! These all sound very you except the sweatshirt, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haul! I can't wait to hear more about Orlando x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to new Kitty Kat ;D

    Loving that top cream dress - and I have that polka dot shirt from Primark, was wearing it this week, but then changed it as it didnt look right with the skirt I was wearing, hoping to wear it sometime in the new week insted!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww so pleased that your getting another cat x nice bargain buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm delighted that you've a new cat to love all your love on. I love his name, Orlando sounds very refined!
    Great jumble buys, you can't beat a good rummage can you? You could always dye that beige dress, that pointelle fabric usually takes the dye well. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congratulations on your new baby, can't wait to see pics! I love all the clothes, so cute! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx