Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Outfit Post - Saturday





Hello
 
I popped to the post office yesterday morning before going to pick up Orlando in a summer dress and sandals, I had rather assumed it was warm...wrong! I came home and changed into this.  I thought it was cold although Mike though it was really warm!!!

Floral dress - New Look
Cardigan - Primark
Tights - H&M
Tan boots - Primark

I love this dress and cardigan, the cardigan is so warm they had this in cream too and I wish I bought that one as well.  I have probably mentioned this before but the boots were free! The women in Primark somehow must have managed not to scan them and as I was buying a few items it went unnoticed.  They were the only pair of these boots left as well and they happened to be in a size 4....lucky me. 
 They are really nice boots and really comfy.
 
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx .

8 comments:

  1. As usual, you look great,love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look Lisa-Jane this is exactly what I would wear too.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit! It was freezing yesterday, Mike's obviously very hot blooded! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday was a heck of a lot warmer than today! My next door neighbour is still wandering round in a summer vest and bare legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to open the window for a couple of minutes and check the forecast before figuring out what to wear x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute love that dress boots look very nice as well ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky thing Lisa getting those boots for free, It has been bloody freezing here in Newcastle and it has rained all day non stop...hello winter!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. i miss the dress season so much! but its getting way too chilly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx