Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

A gift and a dilemma!

Yesterday I had this gorgeous gift from a friend of mine.


Its really pretty and I am going to put it on my windowsill in the kitchen.


























Maybe you lovely fellow bloggers can help me with my dilemma. We got married 6 years ago and I am thinking of selling my wedding dress, it was a designer dress by Maggie Sottero and it cost a lot of money but its just packaged in a box in tissue. The box was specially brought and cost me £30 itself. But do I just leave the dress sat in the box forever as I am never going to wear it again or should I sell it and get some money as the money would go towards paying for our bathroom to be redecorated! I am battling with this so whats your honest opinions? Would you sell your wedding dress?

Lisa-Jane
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, it's a tough choice isn't it? Do you think you would regret it if you sold it? I dunno, i suppose if you didn't need the money then to keep it. Or if it would be useful to you i.e. the new bathroom then i probably would, afterall you said so yourself you'll never wear it again, you still have the pictures of a memory of the dress plus it's passing on that enjoyment to someone else who i'm sure will too feel like a princess in it on their special day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've struggled with that too. I decided to keep mine in the end. I couldn't part with the memories. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx