Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

I ♥ Forever 21 - little order!!!

Hiya ladies
 
I have probably menioned it just a few times before but I love Forever 21.
 
I think their prices are low, similar to Primark but their clothing is just a better quality.
 
I am so looking forward to visiting Birmingham next month as they have a massive store and I feel like a kid in a candy shop in there!
 
In the meantime I could not resist ordering a couple of cardigans.
 
Cream Lace Overlay Cardigan 
 
 
peach cardigan
 

 
 
What I also love about Forever 21 is their delivery service is fabulous.  It cost £3.95 and its delivered usually within 2 days and its tracked so they send you a text message to say when its going to be delievered within the exact hour. 
 
I received my order today and the lace one is stunning, its a lovely thick material and it only cost £13.50.
I also ordered some gorgeous underwear that was in the sale and its so pretty and stunning. 
 
Have you ever ordered from Forever 21?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I loooove forever 21, those cardies are lush!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any/many round here so I am yet to experience it for myself. Love the lacy cardigan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy instore from Oxford St. Mostly the quality is good but I have been disappointed once or twice. Their accessories and jewelery are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a nice cardy :O) I've never shopped at Forever 21... will it be dangerous for me to visit the website? I think it probably will but I doubt that will stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I really have to check out forever 21. I've been meaning to go check out the one they opened in the trafford centre the beginning of august but still haven't got round to it. I think now I have my car again I'll have to find some time and go have a look in Asda too!
    The lace cardigan will look lovely on you, I'm glad it's lovely in real life too.
    I love the cream jacket in the previous post too. I had a cream swing jacket with black buttons and a cute collar from New Look a few years ago, I was so gutted when someone got a stain down the middle as even dry cleaning didn't get it out so I couldn't bear to wear it any more so was really disappointed. Hope you have better look with yours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love both of these, might have to have a cheeky browse! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx