Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Latest buys ♥

Hello
 
This is just a quick post of some things I have bought lately.
 
I ended up taking back about £50.00 of the things I bought from the £100 New Look haul.  I decided against the black lace dress, although I did not actually pay for it I thought it was way too expensive for what it was and its was so short.  I just don't want to waste the vouchers on things that are not 100%!  The peplum jumper I really loved but I wore it once and it developed a hole so I took that back too!
 
I bought a few things since then and so here is what I purchased:
 
Navy floral dress - you know me and my floral dresses and this one was just too cute to refuse.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grey diamonte heart tunic - I am not a fan of diamontes on clothing really but loved this as it fits really nice and is quite flattering and I love the sparkly heart!
 
 
 
Cream Peplum top - I have this in black too, its ideal for work
 
 
 
 
Cream Bodycon tunic- this is great for layering when its colder
 
 
 
Black Skater dress - love these style of dresses and I wear this to work
 
 
 
 
 
 
Silver diamonte belt - love this its really sparkly and pretty
 
I also bought these Purple Roll Up Foam Hair Curlers. They were only £2.99 and I have tried them in my hair and they feel so light and are really easy to put in and stay put so I think these will be good! I will let you know the results!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I loooove wearing tunics under clothes, a fab way of keeping snug in winter!
    I also love that heart jumper too!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine peplums really suit you. Great choices x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it's sad that the first things weren't working :(
    I love the peplum top, I would love one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top finds! The peplum top reminds me... I have just bought one and should try it for work too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely new buys! I recently invested in a cheap peplum which I am dying to wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pity the first things weren't perfect! That first dress is SOoooooooooooooo you!!!! Let's see you wear it!!!x
    Hope you are ok x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx