Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

My new cream coat ♥ and booties!

Hiya

I am so sorry for the lack of posting lately and I am going to try to be a better blogger in future...slap hands :) 
I think its because you know you go through those stages when you get 'bloggers block' as I call it.  I am definitely in that stage at the moment but hopefully it will pass.  I have quite a lot on my mind at the moment which I don't really want to go into on here but also a week today is a special birthday for me...argh...I have to admit I am scared! :( 

Anyway onto better things, I received the 2 pairs of New Look boots last week (from a previous post) but was rather unimpressed so they went straight back.  They both looked like wellingtons on me..I mean do they not make boots for small calves!

In the meantime I saw this gorgeous cream coat in New Look.  I always think cream coats are classy and expensive looking if they are kept in good condition and you don't get them too dirty...I will try anyway!
 
I love this coat its really flattering. I have a cream winter hat and I am thinking how lovely it would look with this coat.



 
 
 
 
 
I also bought these light brown boots in the teen section.  These boots are a nice height and look great with tights or jeans.





Have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that coat!!
    And enjoy your birthday!! :-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat's great, I like the 1960s styling. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that coat! I'd destroy it in seconds though :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa-Jane how I've missed you! Hope you're doing well. The coat is gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hunny, thanks for all your lovely comments. Sorry I haven`t commented sooner. I`m a scatter brain at the moment and kept forgetting.
    Your coat is lovely, I bet you will look really glamorous in it.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx