Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

£100 New Look haul

Hiya
 
Thank you for all your lovely birthday wishes, I had a great day yesterday.  I did not want to do a post on what I was bought, I already mentioned Mike bought me a gorgeous sparkly DKNY watch and he is taking me away for the week.
 
 
 
 
I also just wanted to show you my gorgeous flowers I had delivered to work on Friday.
 
 
They were from my closest friend and they are just stunning.  They came in the cream vase which is also really beautiful.
 
Well I have actually only spent £200 of my New Look vouchers so far.  I don't want to use them all at once as they will last for ages but when Mike took me shopping yesterday I ended up seeing quite a few things I liked.
 
My favourite buy was this gorgeous Cream Peplum jumper.
Its so soft and warm and really flattering
 
 
 
 
Mela love London black lace skater dress - I love this although its extremely short and was £28 which I think is quite expensive! I was in two minds whether to take it back as its so short but I love the style and I love the bust and sleeves.  I was thinking I could wear it with thick tights or wear leggings and high heels.  I don't really want to part with it as it looks really nice but its incredibly short!  The thing is I am only 5ft 3ins as well so I don't know how tall girls get on with buying dresses it must be a nightmare! :(
 
 
 
Black lace heels - I have been after a pair of black heels for ages and totally adored these...they look so classy.
 
 
Beige studded heels - I adore these shoes they look stunning on.  I am not a big fan of studs but words cannot express how much I love these.
 
 
 
 
 
Black longline cardigan - a basic but I have been looking for a black cardi for ages but they were never the right length or fit.
 
 
Nude studded purse
 
 
 
I also bought some black leggings
 
Well thats me shopped out for a while.  I am off to start packing for our week away.
 
Have a lovely week and I will catch up on all your blogs when I am back.
 
Bye for now
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time away! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't talk to me about short dresses - I'm tall and I find buying trousers/skirts very stressful!!
    I do love those studded heels tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg those shoes! <3<3<3 they will look absolutely stunning on you i am sure :D
    Have fun on your week away and take vacation pics! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your New Look buys, I won a £100 voucher the other day and was amazed how much I could get! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have a lovely day. I think the studded cream shoes have to be my favourite from these buys, they're gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great purchases there!!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i love that jumper, it looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx