Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

Its my birthday

Hello everyone
 
Its my birthday today and I feel well and truly spoilt. 
 

 
Today Mike took me shopping and bought me a gorgeous DKNY watch that I have loved for a while and I also spent some more of the New Look vouchers.  
 

 I have the week off work now yippee.  Mike has booked a week away in Devon...so excited
 
In other news I have been offered another job within the company I work for, its only a 12 month secondment but I am over the moon.
 
Have a lovely weekend.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Lisa!!!!
    Hope you have a lovely week away :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things sound like they're going great! Exciting! I'm so joyous for you! :D Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and congratulations on the job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Lisa I'm so pleased for you! Enjoy your birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Very Happy Birthday to you!! Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! That new placement must have been the best pressie of them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, sounds like you're having the time of your life at the mo! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day and a lovely week in Devon! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx