Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

I'm back with a new bag!

Hello lovelies
 
Well we are back from our few days away, we ate loads, relaxed and generally had fun.
 
I also have a new bag courtesy of TK Maxx.
 
I don't know why but TK Maxx is one of those shops I rarely go in but I think I should definitely go in there more often.  You have to really have a good rummage to find the great items though.
 
I bought this tan Nica bag which was originally £59.99 for £29.99....I love it.
 
 
 
It looks great and its large enough to carry all my stuff in..I do carry the kitchen sink around with me! :)
 
Mike also bought me a coat in there which I shall blog about over the weekend, its gorgeous.
 
I shall be catching up on all your blogs today.
 
Have a lovely weekend
Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! that bag's so very you. Hope you had a fab time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same Lisa - I need to go in there more often, love the bag tho!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag chick. I love tan bags and shoes as they go with loads of things.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is very you! Good to see you back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nica bags, what a bargain! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx