Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

New Miso sale dress ♥

Hiya
  
I just wanted to show my little bargain I purchased this Miso dress at Republic in the sale for £10.00. It was originally £28.00.  I know its not very 'wintry'but I think its quite versatile and I love the winter florals look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think this is so cute, I love Miso dresses they are so feminine and I love the colour as I don't have much brown in my wardrobe.

What do you think?  Do you like Miso dresses?
 
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress. The fabric is lovely.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress. I bet it looks fab on you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not really my style, but I know it will suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress! i really like it :o So airy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very pretty and very you. It can still be worn during the winter with tights and a cardy.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour! I only have a couple of Miso pieces and they both have a nice print

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx