Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

A lovely present from a lovely blogger!

Hiya

Well this is just a catch up from me.

This week I received a christmas card and inside was this pretty little necklace....It was so unexpected, its very me and I love it.  Thank you to the lovely Sophie of  http://cgdn.blogspot.co.uk/  for sending me this it was most unexpected and its gorgeous...x.  You know me too well :)



I started my new job last Monday and I can honestly say in the past week I have felt much better than I have felt for the past year!  My new boss is lovely and I am so glad I made the move.

This week besides from working I have not been doing much else...boring or what!

I am just about ready for christmas I have just a few more presents to buy, to be honest I think I mentioned before my heart is not in christmas this year.  I am just looking forward to the time off.

I am not too well either at the moment, I have a stinking cold and my anemia is back with a vengence  Its ridiculous I can hardly walk far without being out of breath...not good for someone of my age.  Might have to go back to the docs I think! :(

Also I have not forgotten to take some photos of  my new fake fur trimmed coat, I have been wearing it a lot and have had a few compliments.  I will do a post with the photos soon.

Lately I have just been watching tv, reading or listening to music.  So glad James Arthur won the X Factor, to be honest I hardly watched any of this series.   James and Leona are the only two winners I have liked on that show.

I came across this song the other day by Snow Patrol (I am a massive fan of theirs) I love this song, the video is great and the words are meaningful! I could listen to Gary's voice all day and night, its just gorgeous. You can hear that gorgeous irish twang in it...I love irish accents especially northern irish!
 



Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. sorry you're sick. I'm catching a cold too, how rubbish :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift from Sophie, she's got your taste down to a tee! Glad the new job's going well and hope you start feeling better soon.
    I haven't even started Xmas yet, if that makes you feel any better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your new job is making you happy :)
    Really hope you feel better soon, if not get to the docs, it's not worth putting up with x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx