Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Belated birthday presents!

Hiya
 
On Friday my gorgeous friend came over and we had a girly night in with pizza and pudding. Ollie decided to get in on the party and I found him sat at the dining table eating my leftover chocolate pudding and custard!!!! Naughty Ollie
 
We also exchanged birthday presents as both our birthdays are in November and only 3 days apart.
 
My friend bought me this gorgeous beauty case...I ♥ it!
 
 
 
Inside the case was another wrapped present and inside that was this gorgeous Fiorelli bag.  I think this is stunning....she knows me so well!  I ♥ this bag so much.
 
 
She also bought me a gorgeous bracelet from H Samuel...I am so lucky to have such amazing friends. I do truly feel blessed to have a friend thats so wonderful.
  
On Saturday we spent the day in Birmingham, I bought a few things which I shall blog about  over the next few days but to be honest I did not spend much.

I am sorry I will be catching up on all your blogs over the next day or so.
 
Hope you all had a fab weekend.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx 

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour and good fr all seasons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag looks lush - I haven't been to Brum in years so am a bit jealous!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww both presents are lovely! Look forward to seeing what goodies you treated yourself to :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab pressies, she knows you so well!
    Naughty Ollie, if you gave him chocolate pudding and custard in his bowl he'd look at you like you were mad! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pink bags! Your friends have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beauty case does seem very you :) So does the bag. I'm glad you had a good birthday and friends are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx