Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Bookworm!

Hello lovelies

With the cold dark nights of late I have enjoyed sitting in bed and watching tv or reading.

Over the past few months I have been buying books from charity shops and I realised the other day I actually have all these books to read. 
 
 

 
I find the best places to buy books are charity shops as who cares if they are second hand, to be honest all of these books were like brand new!
 
I am halfway through the Lynwood Barclay book at the moment and I cannot put it down.  His books are always gripping and you can never guess the ending.
  
Do you love reading? Who is your favourite author?
Have you read any of these books?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx




6 comments:

  1. karin slaughter is my fave and other murder/crime ones . also love girly books like lulu taylor, tasmina perry, victoria fox etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be such a bookworm but now sleep just overcomes me these days. That and blogging, hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I have so many books to read (still keep picking up new reads) yet can't find the time any more with so much uni work, by the time ive stopped I just want to relax in bed.
    Charity shops are fab, I'm really loving them recently, everything I find is brand new! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read I heart New York and thought it was so-so. I haven't read the other ones. But I like to find my books in charity shops as well! I like the Bridget Jones series :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bookworm too, I can't sleep without reading for half-an-hour or so and my nose is never out of one when I'm travelling. I'm more of a thriller, travel and espionage lover. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy lien wood Barclays books, they're really gripping. My favourite author is Jodie picoult

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx