Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Birmingham buys ♥ Forever 21 & New Look

Hiya

Last Saturday my friend and I had a great day in Brum.  I love it there even though it was packed!!

The main thing I love about Birmingham is the massive Forever 21 store as we dont have one in Bristol and I love their clothing.

I did not end up buying much though but these are my buys:

I purchased these lovely boots in Forever 21.   I love these as they fit my leg really nice and are not massive around the ankles and calves like a lot of other boots.
 
 


I also got these two cardigans that were only £10.50 each.  
 
 


In New Look I bought this navy Swallow print longline top.  I plan to wear this with my dark blue jeggings and boots.
 

 
Take care
Lisa-Jane
 
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love F21 footwear - they're better quality than penneys/primark but at a good price too!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys. Fancy being Birmingham I was too

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, those boots are rather fine aren't they! I like F21, though I don't go in there very often! The swallow top is really nice, how much was it? (well, the price-tag! Since you had vouchers...!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look of those boots. I tend to find that I get a wellying effect in most boots x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab buys, those riding boots look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx