Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

♥ New Look Supersoft skinny Jeans ♥

Hiya everyone

I just wanted to tell you about my new jeans. 

I popped into town yesterday to do some christmas shopping and popped into New Look where I stumbled across these Supersoft Skinny Jeans.




I find it really hard to find good jeans that are inexpensive.
 
These retail at £19.99 but they have 25% off all jeans at the moment so these were only £14.99.
I love the fit and the colour of these jeans, the above photo does not do them justice.

Also they are really soft so definitely live up to their name and are a lot more comfortable than normal jeans.

All in all a great buy! 
 
Do you buy New Look jeans?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. For some reason i can't get into skinny jeans :/ Maybe they just don't do it for my body type? i dunno.
    Either way, sure you'll rock em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love these, such a bargain too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great price, I love the next lift and shape jeans but they are pricy

    ReplyDelete
  4. these seem like a good deal! I find that avoiding washing jeans is a good way to preserve them. Only wash when really necessary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are realy great Sophie I love them. They have bought them out in navy now so I am getting them too. As I am only short I can get the 30in leg too :) x

      Delete
  5. Have you tried Primark's super soft super skinny ones? Theyre like £12 and really comfy! I haven't tried any New Look ones, so I cannot compare but I stock up on the Primark one last time I was in London :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have tried them but I find they go all baggy around the waist and look lumpy x

      Delete
  6. I only get my trousers in Topshop as they do a better fit for my legs but I remember when NL did the Tall range (not sure whether they still do it or whether it's only available in certain stores) and I liked their jeans and they were half the price of Toppers jeans!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ts are great for jeans but just double the price of New Look. x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx