Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Sale haulage

Hello everyone
 
Hope you all had an amazing christmas day and ate far too much!
 
I took advantage of the early sales on christmas eve and I ordered 5 dresses in the New Look sale.  Plus I also bought a few other bits last weekend.

These are my sale buys:
 
Tenki Navy Cat Print dress with crochet collar - reduced to £15.00
 

 
 
Nude Bow print dress - reduced to £14.00
 

 
Cameo Rose Dark Pink Crochet Dress - reduced to £11.00.  I have this dress in navy blue too and I love it.
 

 
 
 
Influence Bird Print dress - reduced to £11.00
 

 
 
 
 
I also bought this pretty pink scarf this was not in the sale but was only £2.99.
 
 
 
 
 
Nude Court shoes - £17.99 reduced to £8.00
 
 
 
Kelly Brook peach bra reduced to £6.00
 
 
Heart earrings - not sale
 
 
 
Polka dot hairband - reduced to £1.00
 
 



I am popping out tomorrow too as I want to get some boots in Dorothy Perkins that have now gone into the sale.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, good haul, I love the bra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! So pretty and so you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab buys. I had the aternity version of the bow dress and it is lovely, i'm hoping to be able to adapt it so i can still wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! I've been rather slow off the mark with the sales! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love that scarf, its soooo pretty x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx