Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

I am a cat...hear me miaow!

 
Hiya
 
I have finally got around to posting a photo of my coat, trouble is you cannot see the leopard print fake fur collar too well in this one...I love the furry collar and cuffs.


 
 
I have had many compliments and looks looks wearing this. I do wonder if people think the leopard fur is real???  I can assure you its not, I would never wear real fur...its better on the animal and as you know I am really against animal cruelty...but I just wonder why people stare so much!  I love this coat it was a bargain at only £22 lol.

I added my own belt as I think it just pulls it together nicely.
 
What do you think?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. The belt looks fab as it really shows off your lovely figure. The coat is so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the one you got last year? It's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can kind of see the collar! It looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is but fake leopard always attracts attention, bask in it, you look fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It look lovely no wonder people comment on it so much

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lisa I seriously LOVE this coat! You look gorgeous as always!! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this coat looks gorgeous! the type of coat that goes with every outfit! i have a bit of a coat addiction i think, i cant seem to stop buying them,lol! If i dont pop over before, wishing you and your hubby a very merry christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx