Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Outfit post - Free as a Bird

Hiya ladies
 
Today I had a day off work and it has been so nice to have a lie in.  I got up had a long soak in the bath and had breakfast in bed!!!  Wish I could do this every day.
 
I have not done an outfit post for ages but thought I may as well as I actually have time to take photos.  I will try to do some more of these. 
As you know I am a 'dress girl' so thought it would be a change to wear jeans!
 
 
 
 
Bird print Peter Pan Collar top - New Look
Cream Cardigan - Forever 21
Supersoft Skinny Jeans - New Look (love these jeans!)
Suede boots - BHS.
 
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. looks like you've lost some weight lady? :)
    Lovely top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely, luxurious day. That top's very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Lisa you are looking fab-u-lous!! I love that cardie!!
    Hope you had a fab day off!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a stunning figure, thought were all meant to get fat in the festive period like MEEE hahaha. You look great, that top is gorge x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look fab. I love the top!
    I agree I'm also a dress girl, I find it really difficult to find jeans that fit though, they're always too big on the waist to get them to fit my hips/thighs :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing in those jeans missus! woooooo! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx