Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Everything is just peachy!

Hiya

Well another week in work is over for me as I have tomorrow off...yipee. My diet is still going strong.

Today I put a skirt on that I have had a while and I could never get the zip fully done up, now it goes up and its slightly loose!   I think its true when they say when you eat unhealthy food you really do feel unhealthy and low because lately I have felt better.

Anyway I picked up my New Look order on Tuesday, the jacket is going back though,  its too loose for me and just hangs. I need somthing more tailored.  Its a shame as its such a pretty colour.

I love the dress and the bag though.

Last night I ordered this peach lace belted dress from Forever 21.  I hope its as beautiful in reality!




Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. this dress looks divine, hope it turns out to be so x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorge dress love the colour.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. shame about the blazer. On the plus side though that dress's cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame the jacket had to go back, like you I loved the colour.

    That dress will suit you perfectly.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame about the blazer but all the more money to spend on pretty dresses! Well done with the weight, have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh the dress looks so pretty! Hope it turns out as lovely as it seems! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're dieting, me too...or I was til this weekend, oh dear oh dear, getting back on the horse tomorrow or the last 6 weeks of good work will all be undone! I am keeping a daily food intake diary on my blog, it does actually seem to work in keeping me on the straight and narrow, I stopped for a couple of days and that's when it all went wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx