Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

♥My Forever 21 dress♥

Can you love an item of clothing and if so is it rather sad???  Well I certainly hope not because I received my Forever 21 Peach Lace Dress this week and I really am in love with it!






Its stunning, its a gorgeous colour more like a salmon pink than a peach and the style and length is just perfect.

I will definitely be taking it to Torquay for my girls weekend away as I think I am going to wear it on the night out.  I really want to wear it before then though!!

I just need some nice nude heels and a bit of fake tan and I am ready to go.




The pink is such a lovely colour and very flattering on my skintone and hair color.

It was only £20 including postage but I think it looks a lot more expensive.

I will try and get a photo of me wearing it soon.
Thankyou Forever 21 I will love you forever! he he


Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, you'll have to wear it soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it looks lovely on you too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress. The colour is perfect and lace is always a winner. Plus I love that little peekaboo hole in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I really want to shop in F21 one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it's a lovely dress and it looks much more expensive! Can't wait to see how you style it! It looks like it would fit in nicely with your blogheader also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! such a lovely colour, but I'm so pale I dont know if I could pull it off just yet, would need a tan! I have a gorgeous cream lace dress from F21... its one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty colour! Can't wait to see wearing it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is very pretty indeed, and i think you are allowed to love clothing.

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so beautiful! I'm too pale to pull off the colour but I love the style and the lace!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx