Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

♥♥♥My First Cath Kidston bag♥♥♥

Well I finally got a Cath Kidston bag.....I have wanted one for ages and as I sold a few things on Ebay I never wear I decided to treat myself to one.  For some reason I thought the CK bags were about £45-£50 but the one I got was only £22.00.

I got the Hampton Rose.  I spent ages trying to decide between the Bird one or the Hampton Rose but as much as I love the Bird one, the Hampton Rose is definitely more me.




I love it...its just so girly and so summery!

I went to the Bristol Fashion show yesterday it was really good but I will blog about this later in the week.

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather and having a great weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. Ooh that's lovely, you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty and so very you! Great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag! I have a CK bag, the usual ones are a bit too patterned for me (I'm too lazy to have a bag change every day, so they have to be neautral) so mine is a khaki canvass with the florals sewn on as patch-badges here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh that bag is just sooooooo cute. Im not even a massive CK fan but I love this bag x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty bag! I was thinking of buying one, but my friend made me a really pretty, floral bag for Christmas, so I can't justify having 2 lovely girly bags! Hope you enjoyed Bristol Fashion Week by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can't beat a bit of Cath! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you like it, it's so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, glad you ordered one in the end. Lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a white flowery one last year and can't wait to take it out again this spring/ summer. Great pick lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the dark (or should I say Floral?) side!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O,eeeek!
    I love Kath Kidston! That bag is sooo sweet!
    Drooling with envy!X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww pretty!! I have a massive one that they sent me last summer but i've hardly used it. I'll have to get it out this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is adorable. I can see you using it all summer long!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love this bag and it is so very you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx