Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mirror mirror on the wall

I really like Matalan especially for their home ware, they have some gorgeous items and at really nice prices.

I saw this mirror on the website the other day and thought that would look so nice in my bathroom and a snip at only £8.00.




It arrived today and its gorgeous and a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. Its such a bargain.  It actually has a stand with it so you don't need to hang it on the wall.
If I don't use it in my bathroom I will keep it for the bedroom...its so pretty.

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. That really is a pretty mirror! I desperately need a new one, mine is falling apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that mirror is beautiful. I love butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very sweet. Such a good price too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I saw the little drawers with that print as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats just lovely. I especially like the faded postmarks that just stop it being too girly and turn it into shabby chic x

    thoughtsofagirloncrutches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always rely on Matalan for cute home stuff! That mirror is so pretty and very you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love good old Matalan! This mirror looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mirror would be gorgeous for the bathroom. But bedroom would work too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo that mirror is sooo cute!!! love the floral print with butterfliesss!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx