Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Outfit post - Lets do lunch!



On Saturday Mike and I went to Frankie & Benny's for lunch and this was my outfit. 

Lace Crochet dress - H&M
Blue Super skinny jeans - Primark
Bow Pumps - H&M
Belt - Primark

I would much prefer wearing this dress with bare legs in summer I can imagine it with tanned legs and sandals...its incredibly short though.  I would also wear it with thick tights.

I have been eating really well so it was hard going out but I decided to eat what I truly wanted as it was a one off treat, I found it hard though as I felt guilty and worried I was ruining my diet.  I did not choose anything too calorific and I had a 200 calorie desert of pancake with vanilla and brownie ice cream and chocolate sauce and it was delicious.

To be honest you probably would not notice that I have lost weight but I have as my clothes are feeling looser, I just wish it showed more but I suppose its early days!

I managed to get into a pair of black jeggings over the weekend that I could never wear as I always had a muffin top when I wore them but now the muffin top has significantly reduced and I can actually wear them now without them looking awful.....so its all positive.  I still have a long way to go though until I will be truly happy.

Take care
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love Frankie and Bennies! I'm glad you are doing well with your diet but still managing to treat yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the calorie control! I love that lacey dress. I need to get some super skinny jeans, the ones I have go baggy after a few hours of wearing, especially round my bum and look silly.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress, you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the weight loss! Stick at it; you'll look fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Spring-like outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress, they seem to make them shorter and shorter now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely hun! gorgeous outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx