Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

H&M & Primark purchases

Hiya everyone

Just thought I would post a couple of things I bought last week.  I think I mentioned before please excuse the black mark in all my photos I think there is something wrong with my camera.

In H&M I bought this chunky knit white cardigan


I love this, I liek the look of chunky knit cardigans with floral delicate dresses bare legs and sandals or even with boots and tights.

I also bought this dress which I ordered online and got £5.00 and another 10% off with a discount code.




Plus this stripy dress, this may be going back as I am not sure if the stripes sit on me a bit funny, if that makes sense! 



In Primark I bought this gorgeous green summer dress, I love the colour of this dress they had this in white, black and another colour I think and it was only £6.00.  I was also going to get the white one but whenever I buy anything white in Primark nine times out of ten they lose their brightness after a couple of washes and I hate that dirty white look! I thought it would be a waste of money. I do think the white one is really cute though.





Horse print peplum top, this looks great with a black waist belt and fitted pencil skirt for work




Plus this belt was £3.00, really nice and natural for summer.



I also purchased Look magazine.  I do like my magazines although to be honest I don't buy them for the celebrity gossip as I am really not interested in celebrities or 'so called celebrities'...you know the ones I mean!!  I purely buy them for the fashion and clothes ideas, make up, hair styles and I love the real life stories.

I love Look magazine and it was only £1 exclusively in Tesco this week




Als I have been browsing Topshop online....(slap my hands).  I love the look of these sandals although I do think £25.00 is tad much for plastic.  I would really like to see them in reality before I decide! 

The dieting is going ok, I tried on a couple of dresses I wore last year that were very tight and they are a lot looser especially around the waist.  Don't get me wrong I have had a couple of bad days where I have not ate well but to be honest you know what its like some days you just need chocolate or crave something unhealthy but as long as I try and stick to it I think the odd bad day is ok. 


Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Oooh you got some really pretty things. Love the horse top and the green dress makes me want summer to be here right now. Its so cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love what you've been buying here :)
    i got that H&M dress, i also got the £5.00 off and 10% i got the stripy version but i do want this one, i have so many of these H&M dresses in different patterns.
    that teal green dress you got is gorge as well :)
    I'm making a trip to primark next week, i can't wait, i may look out for this dress.

    good luck with the dieting, although i still think you look fab in your outfits anyway,
    i know how hard it can be to eat healthily for a few days.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green dress! The primark dresses are always really cute, they have some really nice ones in this year :)

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cute buys, loving that cardy. Well done with the dieting. I really need to get back to it, my belly looks 6 months pregnant!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That horse print peplum is my favourite of all your buys, it's so pretty and I bet it looks lovely on. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like look magazine. I have been trying to lose weight as well but for the past two weeks my weight has stayed the same :( the other day I was totally craving pizza! Let us know your tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buys, I love the green dress x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to get that spotty dress but then found out about the baby. Love the horsey top x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of chunky cardigans. In fact I want to get a few for this winter. Especially because our winters are so mild. I can wear a chunky cardi with jeans and boots and it's fine. I like your dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like some supercute things you picked up. that horse print blouse and green dress are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx