Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ship shape and Bristol fashion

Last Saturday I went to the Bristol Fashion show, hairdresser Andrew Barton and fashion stylist Mark Heyes presented the show.  It was really good I enjoyed it a lot and would definitely go again.  One of the male models had a gorgeous body so that was a nice treat!

Unfortunately I could not take any photos as cameras were not allowed.

The theme this year seems to be pastels it looks like they are going to be really big, which is a good thing as I love the pastel colours also ladylike fashion is going to be really in, corals and chiffon nude materials. 


After the show we got a goodie bag and a book of vouchers with money off shop and restaurants.
We had a browse around a few shops, my friend wanted to buy some shoes in New Look but to be honest I was disappointed with what was in the shops.


I did buy some jeggings in Dorothy Perkins and used a gift card I had for ages.  I had a similar coloured pair from Primark but they are baggy on me now and after I have worn them half an hour they start to fall down and sag! Must be the weightloss plus they are not made well! 
These ones from DP are really fitted though and I got a size 10 although I think they are a big 10. I absolutely love them they are more like jeans as they feel like denim and are very flattering plus I like the fact they have the belt loops.  The are pricey at £23 for jeggings but well worth the money plus they are a lovely colour.







In Boots I bought some Soap and Glory Glow Getter...£10.50, I have noticed so many people rave about this product.  I have not used it yet but will do a review when I use it.  Boots had an offer on that if you spend over £10 on Soap and Glory you get the big bottle of body wash free!




I had a couple of purchases in Paperchase. I bought this Hello Kitty calendar which was reduced to £2.50 from £10.00.


I also bought an organiser for work in the sale reduced to £4.00.





La senza undies,,,not showing you these...ha ha!


and this ditsy floral 'L' keyring in Accessorize.



Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of those jeggings, really nice for the summer. Sounds like you had a good time at the fashion show x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love everything you bought. Such a shame they wouldn't let you take any pics.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun! Hot male models... Grrrrrr! I'm also on a weight loss journey, how do you do? You didn't say what was in the goody bag, maybe you'll do a post on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you enjoyed the fashion show and the yummy male models!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh those jeggings look lush! My sister-in-law went to the fashion show and enjoyed herself and she told me that the feather/safari look was hot this year! Cos my bro went as well he gave me the goody bag! :-)

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, you can't beat a hot male model, The clothes Show is good for them, too! Love your buys and looking forward to your S&G review, I think I'm the only person in the country who has never tried anything by them! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx