Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Haul time - Office, H&M, New Look and others - photo heavy

I have been a naughty girl and have been shopping again! tut tut

Please excuse my photos I seem to have a big black mark on all the photos!

♥Office♥

Tan leather sandals - £55.00 reduced to £12.00.  These beauties popped out at me from the sale section and the only pair left and they happened to be a size 4! I am totally in love with these!



♥H&M♥

Buttercream Lace Crochet dress - this is very short (and I am only 5ft 2-3!!) but looks gorgeous worn as a top/tunic with jeggings, leggings or tights.  I wore this today and took some photos so I will do an outfit post soon.






Ditsy sun dress - words really cannot describe how much I love this dress. The colours are so fabulous together, a real eye catcher and its very flattering. I think it definitely looks nice with dark hair and a tan, although would look lovely on blondes and redheads too! I just wish it was summer now.




Navy fitted skirt - Love the fit of this skirt and its really nice quality, ideal for work.
 

♥New Look♥

AX Paris heart earrings - I have to have big earrings as otherwise they don't show on me with having long hair.


Plus if you missed my earlier post I also got this gorgeous ditsy shirt dress from New Look last week, it was only £11.99 .



and this pretty cream bag also from New Look


♥Primark♥
Denim waistcoat



Well I think thats me not shopping for a while howver I did see a nice blazer in H&M I like,,,,,blah blah blah!!!!
It never ends!

This week we booked another holiday.  We are going to Devon in July but decided to go away in August too with Mike's family, we are going to the Isle of Wight.  I have been to the IOW many years ago, its very pretty and has lovely beaches.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone I will be catching up on everyone's blogs.
Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. wow you have got a lot this week! love that cream lace dress. I'm not very tall either but so many dresses look so short on me. Why don't they make them a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have spoilt your self haven't you! Well you deserve it!

    Loving all of it.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super finds. Love that cream lace especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of things. I love the shoes, really cute and not too high x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that crochet dress and the denim waistcoat! I know what you means about long hair and massive earrings, it's pointless wearing anything small! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, it reminds me of one by D & G that was on the cover of French Vogue (worn by gisele and a little out of my price range) But this is really not far off, doesn't matter about the length when the sun is out and the legs are brown! Hard to imagine at the moment though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab buys! love those shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super jealous of all your lovely purchases. Those shoes were a bargain! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all of your buys :), I have the ditsy sun dress too, two actually but in different prints, love them, they look super cute on :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this haul, I love everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply ADORE the lace dress. I just love them at the moment. I would wear that with black tights or something. You always have such great buys. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really think that New Look are one of the stand out stores on the high street this season. I love your little ditzy shirt dress - the other day I got a gorgeous slightly sheer mullet hem top with geometric animal print from there, and to cinch it in a bit at the wait two gorgeous punky skinny belts - all for £25.
    All Hail New Look!
    Gems x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx