Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Outfit post - Lazing on a sunny afternoon


Hiya

I am sorry I have not done many outfit posts lately but as I am working and have to be in really early I don't have time to take photos!


Today I got home from work and decided to sit in the garden for a bit with Mike and Tommy who was rolling around in the sunshine.


I changed into my little teal Primark dress and pumps and took a quick couple of photos.  This dress is very short so I would probably only wear it on holiday or with leggings but I do love it and it only cost £6.00.  The colour is lovely.






Dress and belt - Primark

Pumps - H&M

 
I have lost a tiny bit of weight although I dont think you would really tell but I do feel slightly slimmer and have noticed some difference as a dress that was always tight on me is a lot looser!

I love this sunny weather and I really don't want it to end! I feel so much happer when its sunny.

 
I keep meaning to take some photos of near where I work as its a lovely part of the city and will try and do this next week.  Plus I will also try and take some more outfit posts.

 
Lisa-Jane

xx

14 comments:

  1. Turquoise and teal really suits us brunettes! The dress is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty, looks gorgeous on you x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mini dress on you, the colour is fab, you're looking great hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie I do love this colour x

      Delete
  4. I love this dress, its such a gorge colour and i love that you've teamed it with your tan waist belt.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that colour on you and your legs look lovely and brown. I had to laugh imagining Mike and Tommy rolling around the garden together! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and summery, ee :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is a lovely colour. You have a great figure anyway!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies you are so kind.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx