Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 06 - Anything Hello Kitty

Hiya

Sorry for the long delay in posts I have just been so busy as its hectic at work at the moment.

Just a quick update, I have not been up to that much lately just working,....but I am only in work on Monday this week as my mum is coming down tomorrow to stay for a few days and we have a couple of days out planned.  We were going to Bourton on the Water but thats been cancelled so we are going to Cardiff on Tuesday and Clarks Village on Thursday.  I have not shopped in a while so it will be nice.  Although I have had some great Ebay bargains which I shall blog about soon.

Onto Day 6 of the challenge and its anything Hello Kitty.  Well as you probably know I love Hello Kitty I have a calendar, make up bag, and a few other Hello Kitty items but I must say I saw this overnight bag from Avon and thought how cute!



I was so tempted to buy it but I already have a few overnight bags but maybe I could squeeze one more in my wardrobe...what do you think? 

I will be catching up on your blogs today so expect some comments from me.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. I have that bag and I use it as a laptop carrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely week with your mum. Enjoy yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shame you can't got to Bourton, it is lovely there and there are some pubs that do really good food! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and for agreeing that I can link you. I've got a bit of a backlog of scheduled posts to get through but then I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the challenge!
    Maddy x
    http://thoughtsofagirloncrutches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so cute - I love Hello Kitty! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Hello Kitty overnight bag is adorable. I think you can definitely fit it in with your others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Overnight bags ar incredibly useful- for any time you want something between a handbag and a trolly bag! I would say go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx