Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Latest internet purchases!

Hiya everyone

Well after my last post about the H&M blazer I ended up taking it back and getting the smaller size, I must admit I do prefer it and I think it looks better.

Since buying the blazer I have gone a bit 'blazer crazy' and decided I would like another one and thought cream would be ideal for summer and would look great with many of my dresses and jeans.

I saw this one from Forever 21 and ordered it...



it came yesterday and I love it the material is lovely and it looks a lot more expensive that it was.



I love Forever 21 they are fast becoming one of my favourite online stores.

Then this morning I happened to be reading Reveal Magazine and noticed that the lovely Katie Piper had mentioned a dress she liked from Madam Rage, a company I had heard of but never really had looked at the their website. They do sell dresses in New Look and House of Fraser though.
On their website they currently have a discount with 35% off and when I saw this dress I just had to order it plus I used some paypal funds!  The top half is lace and the bottom a ditsy floral print.  I just hope its as nice in reality as it looks on the website.


Plus in Boots the other day I got these pretty hairslides from Babyliss! I did not even know that Babyliss did hair slides but these were £3.00 and as I had loads of boots points I thought I would use some.
I think they are so cute and I love the nude/peach colour.



Have a lovely bank holiday weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely and those hair slides are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Blazer - I'm also a bit blazer crazy at the moment - I think they're great for work in the spring and summer, as you don't need to take a coat and they're not as warm as a jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer is a great colour and I'm sure it will go with many things. The dress is pretty too. I adore lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blazer, prefect for the sunshine filled days. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blazer, the dress is very cute too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might have to check out Madam Rage, because that dress is adorable :)

    Thanks for the inspiration x

    London Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx