Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Outfit post and my new boots!

Hiya

In one of my previous posts I mentioned the taupe boots I bought from BHS for a bargainous £13.00.   I picked them up from store on Friday and could not believe how nice they were for the price.  They were originally £35.00.



 
What do you think?

The tan is the Soap & Glory Glow Getter which I was going to do a review on.  To be honest I am not overly keen on it, I find its really hard to rub in and having used Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs which is a far superior product I would not buy it again.


This is my outfit today:





Fox Dress - Primark
Cardigan - Mango
150 denier tights - ASOS
Belt - H&M
Boots - BHS


Mike has just gone to pick up my mum from the train station so looking forward to seeing her.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

17 comments:

  1. I like those boots - love the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always seem to find such nice things in primark, when I go in I never see anything! The outfit is lovely
    Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fox dress :)

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit Lisa, those Boots are lush <3.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were a good buy and they look great. Fab dress too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots are lovely, such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely love those boots. I like the Peter Pan collar with that dress too. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots. And the Peter Pan collar on your dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Lisa-Jane! Just to let you know that I (finally) reply to your tag! Here is the link: http://msbubuandhergirlyness.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tag-me-tag-you.html Sorry about the delay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are the boots suede? Hope it stops raining soon so you can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Lisa! long time no speak! Loving those bargain boots, they are so you and perfect with bare legs once we get some decent weather. Hope you had a lovely time with your mum. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think they are suede but look very good quality, yeah I know what you mean this rain is so annoying x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks ladies your comments are really appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx