Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter

Hiya everyone and happy Easter


Its so nice to have four days off work....yipee.

We do not have much planned, today I am mainly doing housework and I am going to try and sort my wardrobes out again! Tomorrow we are going to visit a Cattery as we have to put Tommy in one when we go away in August and we may have lunch out. 
We have nothing planned for Sunday and Monday as yet as it depends on the weather.

My mum has booked her train tickets to come and stay with us for a week at the beginning of May. I have a week off work so we are going to go on a few days out, so looking forward to it.

We are going to go to Bourton on the Water (which is very pretty and quaint)




Clarks Village (a discount shopping outlet) and maybe Weston Super Mare.  We will also probably go into town and have a look around a few charity shop. My mum loves the Charity shops.




I have made a couple of of online purchases which I wil blog about tomorrow.

I will be catching up on all your blogs today.

Remember not to stuff yourselves too silly with chocolate..ha ha!

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Sound like a few fantastic days chilling out. I do hope the weather stays nice so we can all enjoy the "great outdoors", as my mother used to say.

    I intend to chill out with the family. I've got cards to make and cakes to bake. hot cross buns are rising as I type. Yummy.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, sounds like you're going to have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh too late ive already had far too much chocolate haha. Hope you have a lovely weekend x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx