Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Saturday treats from Bath

Hello everyone

On Saturday Mike and I went to the beautiful georgian city of Bath for the day, because of the ridiculous queues at the petrol pumps we decided to let the train take the strain!


We had such a nice day, we had lunch at Wetherspoons and did some shopping. 




We went to one of my favourite shops in Bath...Cath Kidston, the CK shop in Bath is really big and it was really busy. 



There were so many pretty things I literally wanted it all. .  I went off upstairs to have a browse and Mike said he was going to wait outside anyway when I came down he handed me a Cath Kidston carrier bag and inside was this gorgeous Hampton Rose Clasp purse!  He knew I loved it and bought it for me.....it matches my bag and its so pretty, I am a lucky girl. .


In H&M I bought this peachy pink blazer. I do not actually own a blazer as I find it really hard to find one that suits my shape as I am very busty.  I got a size 12 but wondered if I should have gone down a size...do you think it looks right or too big?  What do you think?  Its very sugary peach which is fine by me as I love girly colours.  Mike said it looks lovely on me but he is bias as he thinks I look great in everything so I would really appreciate your opinions?



Also in H&M I bought this daisy print skater style dress, I have a few of these dresses from H&M in various patterns and colours. It was only £7.99 and I think the shape is very flattering.




Also from H&M, mint and gold necklace - this is so delicate and pretty.

I have now got the blazer bug and I would like a nice cream one too.


Anyway have a lovely weekend whats left of it!

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. I think the fit of the blazer looks really good on you. I know what you mean tho I sometimes go smaller in my blazers. I love the colour of it too, so summery x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. What a lucky lady you are! The purse is stunning. The blazer looks fab, such a nice colour.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blazer looks perfect, relaxed and stylish. I love Bath and having a Wetherspoon's lunch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bath so much, always something new to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the blazer looks just right on you, I wouldn't have said it looks too big x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bath looks amazing, it is a place I really must visit.
    I love blazers and I think this one looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the blazer looks just right on you; if you hadn't said something I never would have thought about it. It looks like you had a lovely day!
    Maddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bath, it is so beautiful! I had the best weekend there last year.
    The blazer suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to visit Bath one day. It looks beautiful. I think the blazer looks great! It's a great colour. I like them too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx