Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Haul - Ladylike style

Hello ladies

Yesterday I popped into town,  I work in town so I don't really like going in on a Saturday but an hour at lunchtime is just not enough time to shop properly....not for me anyway!

These are my new items, please ignore the black mark I am taking my camera in this week to try and either get another one or get it fixed!

In H&M I picked up this blouse it was in the new Conscious Collection range.  Its really pretty and versatile I thought I could wear it tucked into a skirt and also as its longline I could wear it with denim jeggings or skinny trousers and heels.  I love it.


I love the detail on the collar and down the front.

I also bought another blouse courtesy of Primark. This was £10, a bit steep for Primark ha ha........I love the ruffle neckline and its a lovely soft pink.  The annoying thing is I got home and noticed there was a massive stain on the front....it looks like nail varnish so I am going to have to take it back Monday and exchange it.  Its so anoying as I tried it on in store and never even noticed it!!!




I wanted some pretty blouses and these are just gorgeous.

Also in H&M I bought this black chiffon shirt dress, which I thought would be lovely for work.




and a plaited belt.


I am really loving H&M at the moment.

Onto New Look where I picked up this soft pink dress in the sale for £10.00. I love the zipped back.  Its a lovely soft stretchy material and I love this sort of blush pink.



Going back to Primark I also bought a pretty quilted make up bag 


and Birdcage necklace



Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Everything is gorgeous! Love the style and colours.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh everything is super pretty :)
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that H&M blouse! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that blush pink dress was only £10 in New Look - I might have to check out their sale after all :)
    It's gonna look so good against your long brunette locks x

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very beautiful items there. loving the blush dress and what a bargain too!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That black dress is lovely! I am such a sucker for a good LBD.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx