Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Good things this week











Mike and I went out for lunch today and this was my outfit.





Dress, cardi and belt - all H&M



Lunch with the girls yesterday.  It was so nice for us all to catch up as one of my friends lives in Swindon but was in Bristol for a course. 








Taking my 'damaged' camera back and swapping it for a brand new one without spending a penny. I am so thankful that I took out that extended warranty!










With all the awful torrential rain this week I really needed an umbrella. I popped into Primark and could not decide which one I liked more so I bought both.  Gorgeous umbrellas only £4.00 each






My favourite nail polish 'Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream'.  I bought it with my Boots points.  I wanted the mint one too but it was sold out!











I totally love Naked Shampoo and Conditioner, I think its the best I have ever used and it smells divine.
It makes my hair so soft and shiny.  All hair and beauty is 3 for 2 in Boots so I also got some Naked Serum which is also fabulous stuff.











I got this Topshop Mint Tunic on Ebay for only 99p plus £2.00 postage.  I actually bought this dress last April it was £22.50.  I wore it about 3 times and the bow started to fall off and it developed holes so I took it back for a refund.  I am so glad I was able to get it again and for a fraction of the  price.

One more week in work and I have some time off....yipee.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely goodies! I love that shade of Barry M, its so girly! Got my Vichy foundation on Thursday and I love it! Thanks so much for mentioning it on your blog.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great week. Loving the mint dress and such a bargain too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's lucky about your camera! Love that dress, ebay is a saviour sometimes. Although I'm grumpy with it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You outfit worn at the top of the page is lovely .. And I'm liking your butterfly umbrella!! :D

    CC x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx