Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

My online bargains

Hello ladies

Today I have been having a rather lazy day, watching tv and reading.

I have also purchased a few things online with some amazing discount codes.

Firstly I ordered these Taupe shoe boots from BHS!!! Yeah I know BHS is a bit 'fuddy duddy' as I alway say but they do have some good things too.
These were originally £28.00 reduced to £17.50 but then I got a further 25% discount and free delivery to store so these were just £13.12.

Then onto H&M.  I know H&M is pretty bad with their delivery as it seems to take eternity to reach you but you can save quite a bit of money with their brilliant discount codes. 




Firstly I ordered this sand beige pencil skirt.  When I met my friends for lunch last Friday one of them was wearing this skirt and I love it as it fits so nicely and its a really nice quality thick material.  It was £12.99 but with a code 9690 got 25% off it was reduced to £9.74. 










Also this navy blue skirt  was £14.99 with the discount it was £11.24

These skirts will be ideal for work in the coming spring/summer.


I also ordered some duvet covers for our spare room.  These were originally £24.99 reduced to £7.99 and after discount were £5.99 each.  The photo does not show the design very well but they are plain white with like a broderie anglais part on the pillowcase and top part of the duvet...so pretty!

Plus with discount code 1304 I got a further £5.00 off the entire order.



They have promised the delivery to be sometime this week so hopefully it will turn up in time.

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. It's always worth trying out places you wouldn't shop at- who knows what you'll come back with?! BHS is always good for reasonable homewares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots hun.I like BHS for nice Sleep Tees. I also love their towels and cushions.
    Great buys from H&M and such bargains. You are right about the delivery though it takes blooming ages. I`ve ordered the bargain dotty seat pads for our outside chairs, we will be lucky to get them for next summer lol!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love discount codes and always search for them before I buy anything. Always remember quidco too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the codes??

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I get my codes from www.vouchercodes.co.uk or the money saving expert website xx

      Delete
  5. I love the boots, they are so cute - who knew BHS had it in them?

    Gems :)

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx