Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

Outfit post - shopping!


***double click to enlarge***


Hiya

Today I went shopping and I bought a few lovely items which I shall blog about tomorrow.

This was my outfit.


Cream ditsy shirt dress - New Look
Pink Cardigan - H&M, I have literally had this for years but its such a pretty colour
Leggings - H&M
Boots - New Look
Plaited skinny belt - New Look


Sorry its not a great photo, the lighting is awful so its does not really do it justice.

I am going to Skip Day 3 of the challenge as to be honest I have not got a favourite brush!! I think it must mean make up brushes and although I do wear make up daily I don't use expensive brushes so I am sorry I will have to pass on that one!

 
Have a lovely weekend.

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan with that dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very cute love the boots ;) ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good shirt dress and your cardi is a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx