Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 04 — Your favourite foundation

Hello lovelies

Thanks for all your comments on my previous haul post I am so happy with my buys.  Yesterday I took back the pink blouse and got another one minus the nail varnish stain!
Anyway onto day 4 of the challenge and to my favourite foundation.

I suffered badly with spots as a teenager and I always hated my skin so foundation was my lifeline, its the one make up product I could not go without.

I have used various foundations over the years, Clinique, Max Factor you name it I've tried it but I thought I had found the best of the best when I started using Estee Lauder Double Wear until I came across Vichy Dermablend foundation and have never looked back.

This foundation is amazing, its has such great coverage you and don't need to use as much.  I use shade 45 Gold.



When I first heard about this foundation I saw this video on youtube and thought it was amazing!


My skin is not that bad now I am older, however I do still get the occasional spot but I think in a way having oilier skin is a good thing as you don't age as badly....thats one positive I suppose.

Vichy Dermablend foundation retails at £15.50 for 30ml in Boots

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I wasn't going to try this as I assumed it would be realy expensive, but I may try it now :)
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the vid. I found it very helpful and will be trying some of the Vichy. I don`t have spots but get a little redness from time to time and I like a good coverage. Its sold out in the nude at Boots but I found it on Amazon.
    Thanks once again.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had (and sometimes still have) horrendous skin. I believed that wearing foundation would only make it worse, so I only started wearing it in my late teens, but I felt self concious about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had pretty bad skin in my teens too but I've found it has cleared but a fair bit as I get older and possibly because of the pill. Any moisturiser with rose oil in it seems to help as well. Though my skin is clearer, it still isn't perfect so I will have to try this foundation- thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great price for such an amazing foundation. I can understand why it would be your favourite.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might try this one too as it is the same price as the one I already use from The Bodyshop (and have done for years). I had bad skin when I was younger and still get the odd break out now and I do find coverage a little difficult, especially of the old red scarring.
    Thanks for the advice.

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx