Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Day 07 — Your Favourite animal

Hiya

Well I have finally got around to getting back to the 30 day challenge and I am only on Day 7!!!

Anyway as you know I love animals...I actually love so many animals!

I have a real affinity with Elephants I think they are majestic beautiful creatures and I also love Dolphins and Whales they just truly amaze me....but my favourite animal has to be my puddy cat!

He is like my little baby I love him to bits.







Yes...he decided to get into the suitcase himself!  




This photo always makes me laugh.





Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Aww how cute.
    My favourite animal is the echidna, I just find them so fascinating - I don't get them...how do they lay eggs?

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is hilarious! WHat a complete flirt! Very cute! I really like cats too! (in fact, I am wearing one today! Hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has got such a cute face, he's got one of those chins you always want to stroke!hehe!x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cat!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. And lovely he is too, such a cute face.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's really working for the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Thomas is cute! My parents have a few cats, but I'm allergic to them. So I prefer dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a cutie, I love Thomas! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx