Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Outfit post - Ditsy & Denim




It was casual clothes day at work and as it was boiling I decided to wear my ittle H&M floral dress.

Denim Waistcoat - Primark
Ruffle frill dress - H&M
Pink Peep toes - Yumi

I am loving this gotgeous weather I just hope its stays a couple of months....wishful thinking!

I work in a lovely part of the city and its so nice to see everyone in the park today and some people were having a BBQ.

I thought I would leave you with one of my favourite songs it always reminds me of summer and holidays. I love the sound of the seagulls in this video.  Whenever I listen to the song I can picture being on the beach and being really happy.  I am a real beach babe I feel most relaxed when at the beach I can just smell the sea and hear the waves crashing...its so relaxing.





Have a lovely weekend ladies

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love the shoes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother used to play that Don Henley song constantly when it first came out, takes me right back!
    Lovely outfit, the denim waistcoat is gorgeous. Enjoy the sun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress. Glad you are enjoying the weather, it's lovely isn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! Cute dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, love the floral dress :)
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit for the lovely weather.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the denim over your dress. Why don't I do this?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Floral and denim is such a winning combo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing denim with maxi dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx